How To Get Rid of Phlegm And Mucus in Throat And Chest
SIMPLE AND EASY TIPS FOR EVERY ONE
- Do not smoke as smoke irritates the respiratory tract.
- Stay away from paints, fumes, chemicals and other household cleaners.
- Some people have a very bad habit of swallowing phlegm. Please do not swallow and instead spit it out.
- Try more of the spicy foods with peppers and garlic. It will help loosen the phlegm. More it comes out, more you get relief.
- Blow your nose regularly.
- Humidifier normally helps and so get a nice one for you.
- Finally, avoid cold drinks.
- Use honey and lemon juice, honey and garlic.
- Make infusion of 10-12 ginger slices, 2 Tsp Honey and 2 Tsp Black Pepper Corns in 4 cups of water.
- Turmeric plays a vital role and is known as the ancient home remedy for cold and cough.